Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I have the best husband in the entire world...and the most thoughtful. But, pick a day (ANY day) and I would have told you that! The guy really is awesome and we are so blessed.

But, yesterday he indulges me in the biggest luxury of my life. I love cars. There are no 2 ways around it. People have often asked me what my dream car is...I don't have one. My dream car situation would be to drive a different car everyday. I love cars. I worked for a Cadillac dealer for a very short while years ago and I was in heaven. I learned so much, especially from the guys in service!

Ok, so yesterday...he bought me a BMW Z3! We share all funds (low or high) so in reality it came from both our pockets, but he never even test drove it. How much fun! It is quite a change from the Nissan Xterra that I have. I love that one too! But, going from 2 tons of steel @ 15 mpg to a tiny, 2 seat convertible @ 3o mpg is a change to say the least. Unfortunately, on our trip back home yesterday the weather was yucky (rainy and 44F) so I had to drive with the top up and the heat on...but today is another story (she types while reangling her body as to not be blinded by the sun beaming through the window).

Oh, the color? Deep green with a khaki top. Yum!

I better get my studying done so I can have some fun today!!

How sweet is he?

Out over and out.

1 comment:

MustangSally said...

Congrats on the Z3! As a fellow car afficionado, that has to be a lot of fun to drive. ;o)

Reading about your neck is making me cringe in empathy because I have similar problems. Neck pain is no fun. Hope you are feeling better!