Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Eyes, brain...and skipping history

Tomorrow is my appointment with the neuro-ophalmologist. I will have to skip Western Civ in order to make the appointment in Baltimore. (oh, boo hoo) It will be interesting to find out what the doctor says.

I had my Calc and Physics tutoring this morning. It is amazing how easily this is coming to me. Seriously, I had more difficulty with Algebra! We are just about done with Calc I and will move on to Calc II probably next week. I won't see him on Thursday because of a funeral I must attend. But I am pumped about the progress that we have made! I am planning to take Calc I in the fall so hopefully I won't lose it over the summer. I will most likely take Physics at the same time. Other than those 2, it will be fluff on my sked.

Gosh, I am so tired! I think I'll take a short nap and hopefully get some stuff accomplished later.

Over and out for now.

No comments: