Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday..

I have no idea what I did to my knee, but usually things don't just keep hurting me. My quads are wiped today after our ride yesterday and I am a bit dizzy, but (as strange as it may seem) I have noticed a correlation throughout my life between sore quads and dizziness. Go figure. Anyway, I had a doc appt this morning and then had coffee (well, I had tea) with a friend. I was going to go to the pharmacy to pick up my meds before coming home, but I didn't. The second I walked in the door I laid down on the floor. I was dizzy. Ugh. I don't like that.

Hubby has a meeting at work and will be home in about an hour so that we can head south. Frankly, I would rather not go this weekend. I am exhausted. Next weekend we are staying here..that is unless the appliances are scheduled to be delivered at some strange time in which case I will scramble down there to let them in. I can't wait to veg through a Saturday. It has been a while! Before we bought the house we were looking for houses on weekends and since we closed we have been working on the house. Aggh.

I got this really great book yesterday that was designed for MCAT prep, but as I have looked through it I noticed that it will be very helpful in my classes as well. Interested? Check out mcatpearls.com .

My new watch arrived yesterday as well. I really like it.

Ok, I am going to get some stuff together and try to get a few minutes of rest before we must leave.

Toodles.

No comments: