Saturday, April 15, 2006

My head is throbbing!

Today was the first Saturday in months that we have been in town. It was busy. We drove all over creation getting things done, but it wasn't all bad...we took the convertible.

I couldn't get school off of my mind though. Present school and future school...but mainly future school. As badly as I want this...do I want this? That doesn't make any sense. But, really. Do I have what it takes? Do I have the stomach for it? What if after humpin' it for 2 more years I pass out on the first day of cadaver lab? What if I continue to pass out day after day after day and they kick me out? I know, it is a little early to be obsessing about this - but that is who (or what) I am. Ugh. I am considering going in a different direction with my second degree. I am currently majoring in Journalism...mainly because I have a lot of experience in it and need the high grades. But, I am considering changing. I don't know. Maybe PT? That way, if I can't get into med school I will have the option of getting a Master's in PT. I just don't know. I even thought about the PA route. I just don't think I will satisfied without going what I consider to be "all the way." I will always wonder "What if..." That's no way to live - ESPECIALLY if I can help it.

I need to quit obsessing. My head hurts.

On to other things...we chose the granite for our countertop in the kitchen and the vanity in the bathroom. It wasn't as much fun as I was expecting. The warehouse was loud and I couldn't wait to get out of there. Despite that...we chose some beautiful ones and I believe we will be extremely pleased with the result.

Well, hubby and I are going for a walk (even the little things help with the buns)... I am sure I will be thinking about school the whole time.

Later y'all.
Have a Happy and Blessed Easter.

No comments: