Sunday, April 23, 2006

I have a paper due tomorrow. It shouldn't be too difficult, but I still haven't done it. I have slept all day. It has been wonderful. We arrived home last night at 10:30 after a very rainy trip from the new house. We met with all those tradesmen and were pleased with all but the plumber. If we never hear from him again I wouldn't be surprised. We haven't received his quote, but I get the idea he will never send it. The crown moulding guy was a major perfectionist and super metrosexual. I have some trouble envisioning him with a saw. Totally wild. I was already exhausted so I was trying to act like I was paying attention while only catching every third word. Crown moulding is my husband's big deal... I am not as nutty about it as he is. But, hubby was busy meeting with the electrician. We are awaiting his quote, too. The guy that is going to widen 2 doorways (to allow more light into adjacent rooms - not because we are so huge as to require the modification!!) will start the work on Monday.

Recap:
Plumber - no clue...will we hear from him?
Electrician - awaiting quote (fairly sure he wil come through reasonably - his cousin did the new HVAC a few weeks ago)
Doorway guy - contract signed, down payment submitted, starts Monday
Crown Moulding - awaiting quote
Flooring - starts week of May 15

I am kinda bummed because my new glasses really are making a difference. Not that much of a change with the reading, but a little. This really should be a good thing, but I HATE WEARING GLASSES!

What a boring post.

Ugh.

Outta here.

No comments: