Friday, April 21, 2006

A freak I tell you...a freak

Howdy.

I can't believe I am awake. I don't want to be...I wasn't...but now I am. Ugh. Today (I guess it is officially "yesterday" now) I got my new glasses. I look like an idiot. I hate glasses. Did I mention hate? Unfortunately, one can not get my Rx in contacts. Not that I like contacts either. The good thing is that I didn't realize they could do such things with glasses. I took my glasses off this evening and my eyes (very) noticeably moved inward. I am a freak! I like to wear baseball caps, but I look like a moron wearing glasses and a cap. No, seriously. I do. Even my husband said it was "a little much."

Today (Friday) we will head south once again for a bit more work on the house. Hubby has 4 sub-contractor types (flooring, plumbing, electrical and miscellaneous construction) scheduled to come by for estimates, etc. One guy is supposed to begin work on Saturday. We need to replace the pump in the fish pond...the other one went kaput sometime last week and we need to replace it before the fish go belly up. Hopefully, the weather won't be rainy as is expected here. That would really put a damper on accomplishing things outside...no pun intended.

I am not making any sense so I will spare you (and me) the pain of continuing this entry. Have a fantastic one. Hopefully I will fall asleep soon!

Until next time.

2 comments:

M H said...

Glasses aren't that bad. Do you hvae to wear all the time? How did you manage before?

As for layout, you can select another one, you know that right? :)

Dr. Underdog said...

Yeah, all the time. I managed by feeling like a loser and figuring that everyone dealt with this. I thought it was normal. I read very little for my classes (don't asked how I graduated) and asked a lot of questions. Verbal is better.