Tuesday, April 18, 2006

How to change look...

Help...I am so sick of these colors. I want to drop a few graphics into this template but I have no idea how. I don’t want a different template, just a somewhat different twist on it.

Well, hubby told everyone today that he is leaving. Well, he told everyone that he plans to tell personally. No one seemed to blame him for the decision. Some came right out and said that they would do the same if they were in our position. Obviously, those are the people that were chosen to be told personally because they actually give a hoot about us. I am glad this day is over, but now it just remains to be seen how they treat him until he actually vacates his office.

Totally off subject, but I had the most disturbing dream the other night. It was that someone chopped my head off. I put it that way because that's how it was...with a big knife (more like a sword)...WHACK...and it fell off. It was totally strange, not to mention scary. I could feel myself losing consciousness and then...boom it was over. I couldn't scream. I was dead. After my head fell off, the dream ended and I was out until morning. Weird.

Ok, now that I have given a you a disgusting glimpse into my psyche...

We're going for a walk.

Until next time...

No comments: