Sunday, April 02, 2006

I do not worship History

No church for me this morning. My hubby woke me up in time to say goodbye, but knew that I probably wouldn't be going after I spent last night hacking up a lung and rocking back and forth while moaning because of some horrible Fibro flare. Anyway, I have read the chapter summary and outline for the first of 4 chapters that we will be tested on. Gosh, I hope something stuck. I am not entirely sure why I have such a block when it comes to History. I will be so glad when this semester is over. If I can just land a "B" (a B- will even do the trick) I will be elated. I am in excellent position to do that...even an A is possible at this point.

I haven't spoken yet this morning. I am afraid that if I start talking, I will start coughing.

It is a gorgeous day outside today. Perhaps I will study while lying in the hammock in the back. I'm afraid I will become so relaxed that I will fall asleep though. :) I need to get through these chapters...even if it is a crappy read that I can't follow.

Anyway, I am gonna close here. Get out and enjoy the day. Oh, and as they keep writing in my History book:

Pax Romana

Over and outta here.

No comments: