Thursday, March 30, 2006

What awaits me?

I am still sick. It's actually getting worse, I think.

I had tutoring this morning and I will take this opportunity to let you know that I am Physics and Calc GENIUS. Just kidding. I have a bit of homework to do this weekend before my Tuesday session, but I also need to study History. I hate History. No, really. It is the WORST subject on the face of the planet. Whose brilliant idea was it to teach History? Maybe some unemployed teacher? History...ugh...puke...barf...and all of those other outdated adjectives that we threw around in junior high. I don't even know if we are going to actually have the exam on Monday. My prof cancelled class unexpectedly on Wednesday and he has not responded to my email. This is unlike him. A classmate and I speculated (without pleasure) that something might have happened to the man.

Anyway, it would be totally unlike him to not review the syllabus 6 more times before the exam (he reviews the syllabus EVERY class...it hasn't changed and we are at midterm). So, I don't know if we are going to actually have the exam or not. Best be prepared, but History is one of those subjects...No, it is the ONLY subject that makes me want to throw myself into an untempered window to an awaiting bed of nails below. Really, it is BAD.

Must go. Drugs are awaiting my arrival at the pharmacy.

No comments: