Wednesday, March 22, 2006

No Calc/Physics all week! OMG!

I was sick last Thursday when I would have met with my Calc/Physics tutor. Hence, no tutoring. Tuesday, it was supposed to be slushy and I am not a fan of the Beltway in rush hour with slush (and I still wasn't feeling good) - so tutoring was cancelled. Today, I was all psyched to return to tutoring tomorrow...but NOOOO. My tutor is a Ph.D. student and has some big exam on Friday. So, no tutoring. What am I going to do? I am going to forget everything! Aggh! Dude, we were studying something that begins with a "d" but what was it? Derivatives? I don't think so..that is an English word. Oh my gosh...I have already forgotten the subject. This is not good. So not good.

Took my bike for a tune up today. It has needed it since September. We haven't gone riding since like mid October, before my surgery. I mean some very short rides here and there but it is a bit perilous when you don't have any brakes! The bike shop was totally backed up so it won't be ready until next week. That's ok, it's too cold to ride anyway and that gives me more time to convince my husband that I need another car - a fun one. I am aiming for a Z3 Roadster. Used, yes. I don't care. I keep trying to tell him that we will have so much fun this summer with a convertible and that it will be so much more gas efficient than my SUV as I drive 2 hours each way to shadow. I don't know why I am so stuck on this car, but I am.

Once we have a child it will be totally useless. A car seat in a 2 seater? IRRESPONSIBLE! That's it! It is a RESPONSIBILITY thing. My next angle!!

No comments: