Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Calculus schmalculus

I was correct...the problem was in the process...not the function. Ugh. That really frustrates me. Anyway, I had a good tutoring session. My throat feels awful and my nose was running, so I am chilling out in bed trying to fight off whatever it is. Max, my tutor, and I got back into physics today. We had put it on the back burner as we changed textbooks in Calc. But, now it is time to revisit the ol' subject. Luckily, physics is a very natural subject for me. It is logical. I love things that make sense. I mean, REAL sense - not the "sense" that supposedly history makes. History is completely subjective. I know that sounds stupid. But, every prof will teach you what they feel is important and will express THEIR personal opinion as to why it is and whether it was right or wrong.

Regardless of my political beliefs, if I have to hear how Bush is an idiot and how the Iraq war is obviously a huge mistake one more time I think I will strip off my clothes, run naked out of the classroom, down the hall and begin bashing my head against a plate-glass window. Really, we are being taught my professor's version of things which is not necessarily factual.

Anyway, I am going to surf on over to SDN and check out anything new on the boards before melting into a healing nap.

Later...

No comments: