Saturday, March 04, 2006

Friday...not so bad after all

I ended up seeing my sister yesterday. I guess if you really want something it is worth the effort. Sooooo glad next week is Spring Break, I have a ton of reading to catch up on and a paper to write but I will be at our new house a couple of hours south of here. It is about 80 years old and we are renovating before our move in May. Getting to wi-fi will be an economy boosting endeavor next week as I will be living in an empty house without connectivity so my patronage will be going to local businesses with "Free Wireless" in the window when I have had enough of paint and scaffolding.

Anyway, not much in the way of school this week. Thankfully. Other than a botched study session and just making it through until break, it has been pretty uneventful. I guess that is not the way to begin a blog based on my studious ventures, but it is what it is.

I have decided to go to the OPM (Old Pre-Meds) Conference in June. It is being held in Washington, DC and the lectures look really interesting. If this kind of thing interests you, check out http://www.oldpremeds.org (I am hoping that will automatically link for you, but I don't have much hope) Drop me a line if you are going... goalmd@gmail.com

No comments: