Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dx? Sick.

Went down to the new house to work this weekend, but I keep getting sicker and sicker. I ended up spending the day in bed* while my hubby helped a friend get some stuff at Home Depot. We drove back here a lot earlier than usual yesterday afternoon. I spent last night convinced that I was on the brink of death and trying to get comfortable. Unfortunately, I situated myself in a position in which I could breathe and ended up waking to a painful chest muscle which made me think that I was having a heart attack for a few seconds. Needless to say, I have had better days. Anyhow, I am going to make a doc appointment tomorrow and hopefully get in tomorrow afternoon. I love my doc's scheduling...note to self: "Do it this way when you have M.D. after your name." I don't think class is in the cards for the morning. It will be the first class I have missed. But, I think that I am beyond the point where it is actually an option.

I gotta go back to sleep.



*Our bed while we are working consists of an inflatable mattress.

No comments: