Monday, March 27, 2006

1 . See wall 2. Bang head

I want this. I mean I really want this. I want it so much I am driving myself insane and that is not a good thing. It will look horrible to adcoms not to mention the detrimental affect it will have on my GPA. I have my second exam in Western Civ on Monday and I couldn't be further from studying. My mind is racing. I am easily frustrated and quick to toss the book across the room. This is NOT GOOD!

Will I turn into a freak that is so obsessed with succeeding that I end up rocking back and forth on the edge of my bed dreaming of what could have been? I feel like that is what I should be doing right now and I am fighting the doubt with all my might.

Not good. Not good. Not good.

How many more years of this?

Not good. Not good. Not good.

No comments: