Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Check In

Thankfully, the last couple of days have not been filled with flashbacks. Unfortunately, the med that was increased is doing funny things to me. Of course, it may just be stress. I went out tonight by myself...for just a little me time. Hubby and I spend an insane amount of time together. We literally have spent more time together in the 5 years that we have been married than many couples spend in together in a lifetime of marriage. It is nice and we are very lucky, but sometimes a little "me time" isn't a bad idea. So, I jumped in the car and went driving. I stopped and filled up with gas and got some dinner at Chick-fil-A. Then, I dropped in on a couple of stores. Nothing spectacular, however I did buy some really cute placemats and matching cloth napkins at Pier 1 -- and they were on sale!! All in all, it was a productive outing. I also stopped by Walgreens on the way home to get a eye glasses tool kit thing. I ordered a new watchband and I needed the little screwdriver to remove the old one. It is good to have one of those though...especially if you wear glasses. I freaked when my nose pad fell off last time. I had to find a LensCrafters to have it replaced. So, after I replaced the band, I gave the screws in my glasses a quick turn.

I bought my Human Bio book today! Now, I am all booked up. I just need to locate my spiffy graphing calculator. I know it is here, it is just a matter of where. I bought it in March when I was being tutored in Calc and Physics. I know that it made it through the move; I just need to make sure it gets into my backpack.

I think I am going to end here. Things are not what I would call "good" but they are not what they were on Friday either.

God Bless Y'all!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am so paranoid about breaking my glasses that I have 2 pair, even though I mostly wear contacts!

Glad you are doing better.