Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wipe that smirk off of my face...I dare you!

I am so thrilled that today is over! I had two exams (both in Bio classes) and I was nuts beforehand. The first one went well...but it was ever bit as difficult as I had expected. The second one was fabulous! I can't wait to see how I did!

These days emotions are strange for me. I am so happy being so "miserable." It sounds funny. But, all I do is study and study some more and dream about knowing things that I studied... not quite the exciting life for most. Yet, I always feel like beaming. It is such an awesome feeling. I am so grateful for this opportunity. I have waited my entire life to say "This is it..." For me, this is it. It doesn't begin in med school. This might as well be the beginning of medical school for me. My performance now is equally (if not more) important than it will be 3 years from now.

While walking on campus yesterday, I had so much I wanted to blog about. Today, right now, sitting here after 2 exams that I have studied for exhaustively...I have no idea what those things were. So, until I remember or the euphoria from knowing that I have my first 2 tests down and the week is over...I am going to surf the 'net and chill. No thinking. Not much studying this weekend. It has been one heck of a week. Chem quiz, Math quiz, Nutrition exam and Human Bio exam. Dude, I am fried...for the moment. But so happy. Dang, I am so happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Underdog - I am SO happy for you and the success you are having at school! It is wonderful that you are finding it rewarding even though you are working so hard! I'll let you keep the smirk on your face. :)

PS I had a dream that you paged me about a frozen on a chondroblastic osteosarcoma. :)