Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back in Class

I have finished up my first full week of classes. The downside? I added another 2 credits so I still haven't attended all the classes as of yet. I like all of my professors very well and am looking forward to a good semester, but I anticipate that it will be quite challenging. It appears that I may get extra credit in my Human Bio class for my volunteering over at XYZ Cancer Center. Awesome! That will make up for me having to hear everyday about evolution and how she isn't sympathetic to ID or Creationism. I am ok with the fact that she holds a different belief than I do. I just don't want to be reminded every class period about where she stands. I mean, we are not even studying that topic yet. Somehow, she has managed to work it into everything. Again, I am not condemning her beliefs, I am just not appreciate of how it is being shoved down my throat. I feel as if she is using her position for purposes that are not appropriate. If she believed in Creationism or Intelligent Design and was do the same thing, I would still not agree with her abusing her position. Not to cool with that, but she seems to be really enthusiastic about the class and I always enjoy those professors more.

Chemistry is going to be my biggest problem I think. I really need to keep on top of that. I added a 2 hour supplemental course to help me with my Chem class. Hopefully, it will turn out the way that I want it to.

I much reading to do this weekend. I didn't do any studying yesterday since it was our anniversary, so it has been back to the books today. Hopefully, I will get through Human Bio today and perhaps some of Math. I will leave Chem until tomorrow and Nutrition for Monday.

Ok, I need to get back to it...outta here for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am an old earth creationist. :)