Friday, September 22, 2006

Another Class-free Friday...WOO HOO!

This week has been a bit rough. I have been sick since last Saturday and missed the vast majority of my classes this week. Not good. But, I seem to be better today so that is good in light of the fact that I have two exams next week. OH NO! I totally forgot about my Chem exam until right now. Ugh. More studying to do this weekend. I am not totally petrified about it because my prof says that she intentionally makes the quizzes much more difficult than the exams and I have done decently on the quizzes. Not to mention, I have had to study Chemistry for a couple of exams/quizzes this week. In fact, those were the only reason I dragged myself to class on Wednesday. I felt awful...but I wasn't going to put myself in a position to get a zero. Not difficult stuff at this point. Just a matter of putting it together the right way. Easier said than done in all honesty though.

We are joining the church that we have been attending for the last several months this Sunday. We really like it, but they won't quit calling. Anyway, hubby is going to be preaching there again in October.

Well, wrap it up here. I am trying to get dressed ot go run some errands but somehow all of my brushes and my curling iron (which I never use) has gone missing. What is up with that?

TTFN peeps.

No comments: