Thursday, May 04, 2006

No class...creepy

I had forgotten how weird it feels to suddenly not have a class to study for. But, now it is upon me once again. It feels uncomfortable - like I am definitely forgetting to do something important but can't figure out what. I have the whole summer to get over the feeling (or get used to it) before I begin with a full load in the in fall.

I will be heading south today to help a friend get things together for her graduation party. I am not looking forward to it as this friend and her husband have annoying the living heck out of my hubby and me lately. Tomorrow, they come to measure for the granite and the guy doing the doorways will return to continue working. Hubby will drive down late after a church function Friday evening and will return with me after the party Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, I have very little to report this morning.

I hope you have a great day!

No comments: