Monday, May 08, 2006

I have reached that point were you can longer differentiate between things that must get done and existing. I have spent way too much time on the 'puter today and my calendar is full. I am double booking and I am still out of time. Yes, I know, get off of the damn computer. Whatever. I will. I will. I just don't know where to start. Let's see, the plumber is going to be at the new house on Monday, but from what I understand so is the floor guy. I really need to go down there, but I am about thisclose to going crazy and I'm not sure that a 2 hours drive each way is going to thrill me. Hubby is doing a funeral and a graveside today. I don't know when it will be over. I need discuss our plan of attack with him. The mover needs to come over and I need to schedule a time for them to come pack for us. I don't care where they put things. I just can't do this again.

Whine, whine, whine.

Sorry.

Over and out.

1 comment:

M H said...

:( So much to do so little time to do it. Sends luck!