Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A couple of more nights...

Just a couple of more nights in this house and it is off to the new place for good. Today is probably the first day I have actually been *excited* by the thought of the impending move. It has always been that this needs to be accomplished or that needs to be done. But, now the time is almost here and regardless of what is or is not completed...we will be sleeping in our bed in our new house on Saturday night. Friday night we will be there, but still crashing on the air bed.

Of course, it is not all a good reality. The fact that I will be away from hubby for 2 months (possibly less) is killing me. We'll know more about how long he will actually be staying here next Friday when he meets with the incoming Senior Pastor. I want to go on vacation. I want to relax in our new house. I want to lie in the hammock and listen to the water falling into our fish pond below...but I want to do it all with him. Not alone.

Whatever is to be will be. Good or bad...it will be what it is supposed to be.

1 comment:

M H said...

I feel you. The next 5 of 7 months most likely my hubby will be gone on rotations and I'm about ready to go insane. I have June that he's here and August we're going on vacation. Other than that until after Christmas we'll see how things work out. You are right, things are the way they are supposed to be and things happen for a reason! :) It will be tough but we can keep each other company!