Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's Over and I Got.....

an A!!! Woo Hoo! Ok, this may not seem like anything big to all of you SDN brains who consider Western Civ to be a fluff class, but I have never encountered a class more difficult than History. Seriously. Not math, not science, not underwater basket weaving nor any sort of English...History is a killer for me. But, it is over and I got an A. Life is good!

I am thrilled to have gotten that class out of the way...still don't ask me why...it had everything to do with the 4th letter of the alphabet the first time around.

Tonight, I shall re-approach the kitchen. It frightens me and I need to go buy a new fire extinguisher before the event. I am making homemade veggie pizza. Avoid using the stovetop at all costs :) Afterward, I think we are going to work on cleaning out the garage in anticipation of the move. We are so far behind. Still, nothing packed and move day is less than a month away.

Over an out for now my reading people! :)

Hope the day is a fantastic one for you!

1 comment:

M H said...

CONGRATS ON THE A! I'm proud of you!