Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday

Ahh...it is past midnight and I will likely sleep until 8am. Not that that is late or anything unusual, but what IS unusual is that I will not rush off to class mid-morning! Yeah! Now, I need ot concentrate on everything MOVING! (I am missing class already.)

I am probably going to go to the new house either tomorrow or Tuesday and stay through Thursday to get some work done. We just got back from there on Saturday evening. This is exhausting. I have so much painting to do (at the very least). We still haven't chosen the colors for the bedrooms nor the office. The trim throughout the house needs to be done and the foyer is lost somewhere in primer land. Anyway, I can't get overwhelmed. Really, I can't.

I got a MySpace profile, but I can't figure it out. It's things like this that make me feel so old. Hubby has a funeral to do tomorrow so he is snoring away.

Well, gave up the idea of dentistry...it's not what I really want...so why?

Sorry y'all, this post is going nowhere fast. Hopefully you will find something else to entertain you for the moment.

Kisses to all and to all a good kiss.

No comments: