Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Techno Train..wait for me!



I should be studying Anatomy right now. I only ended up having about 30 mins of class today. Tuesdays are my light days anyway. Couple that with the fact that one of my lectures was cancelled and we had a quiz and leave session in my other class...it makes for a pretty easy day. I came home today to have lunch (something I normally don't do) and need to be back on campus for a meeting about the new chapter of Students for Organ Donation that I am heading up. I am sitting here with my Netter's cards in front of me. I can't almost hear them calling "Study the muscles of the lower limbs." But I ignore well. I am strong that way. LOL. I need to read another chapter tonight and prep for a quiz in PreCalc tomorrow. It is funny, I think that the hardest part about returning to school is the technology and how it is integrated into the instruction. I like to think that I am technologically savvy, but sometimes I fall flat on my face. My math class is less about math and more about how to find the answer on the TI-8o something. Don't misunderstand me, we used graphing calcs my first time around. It is just that the emphasis was placed on US doing the work and the calculator just being a sort of illustrative tool. This time, if you don't use the resources available, you will be hard pressed to complete the assignment/exam in a timely manner.

Ok, gotta jet, Netter is getting a little too deafening.

TTFN.

No comments: