Friday, January 19, 2007

The first week of classes is over. We didn't have labs this week, so I really haven't been to all of my classes. My Anatomy class looks to be SUPER interesting but a lot of work and my Gen Chem class is going to be great!

I went to the doctor today. Long story short, there is speculation that I may be having petit mal seizures but not showing them completely due to some medication that I am on for another condition. Hum. I am not happy about this. I am NOT AT ALL happy about this, but it really isn't a big shock either. I need to make an appointment with a neurologist here and see what is going on. Geez. Fun.

A friend of my family had gamma ray surg this morning. She was in remission for breast cancer for 3 years, but it looks like it has spread.

Gee, what more can I say?

No comments: