Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Birthday

Today is my birthday. It has been an incredible 2 days. This is probably one of the best times in my life...with everything that is going on. How could I ask for more? Anyway, I am now officially 32 years old. Wow.

I bought a new backpack yesterday. I got hooked on sling bags when my friend gave me one that she had back in October. It is such a great bag, but not enough (nor large enough) pockets for all my smaller necessary items. So, I bought a JanSport Air Cisco. It looks like this:
I am sorry to have to retire the other one so soon, but I am an uber-geek with way too many rings of flashcards, a digital recorder, Pocket PC, CPS clicker and a calculator...not to mention books. Hint: the best way to make sure your flash cards don't get bent or ripped in your bag of stuff? Ziploc Bags. I take a gallon sized Ziploc and toss all of my different rings of cards in there - no extra space taken up in the backpack and no missing cards when you go to study.

Time Lapse:
Saturday was a magnificent day. Other than the fact that I backed into my friend's car, I don't think I could have asked for more. I am so blessed.

No comments: