Friday, October 13, 2006

Hindsight's 20/20

I don't think I could tell it too well yesterday, but merely thinking about flying is scaring the heck out of me today while yesterday I was like "yeah, so?" Apparently, it worked. This is good news. I slept for 11 hours last night, but I have been tired all week so that is no big surprise. I kept saying that Wednesday (when the big quizzes, etc were over) I would take a nap when I got home. Well, that never happened. So, then I planned for Thursday. Then I realized that I didn't want to sleep through my little dry run. Last night was wonderful sleep. WONDERFUL. I have a sort of vendeta against this fear now. Keeping me from experiencing places and people for this long. I am going to not only get through that stupid take off, I am going to enjoy the damn flight. When the ascent is finished, I am going to pump my fists like I just won some huge championship. Then, I am going to chill out for a short nap until we land. (Of course, merely talking about this now freaks the heck out of me...I love meds. I love them. Thank you pharma-land.) And...I can't forget 2 Timothy - God did not give you a spirit of fear.

I need to study this weekend. Human Bio and Math exams are on Tuesday.

No comments: