Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dry Run.

Well, since I don't make a hobby of taking significantly more of my meds than prescribed and that is how my anxiety is supposed to be alleviated next week, I am doing a dry run today. My daily dose is 1mg. I took another mg about 30 mins ago and will take some more in a bit. I am mellow, but I can't tell if this will do the trick or not yet. I tried to figure out a way to scare the shizzit out of myself today for this little test, but other than flying, I can't think of a way. I guess that is good...I am not scared of as many things as I thought, but unfortunately, I can't test the true efficacy of this stuff at this dosage. Also, my Math prof put me in an awful mood so I became super mellow about 2 hours ago anyway.

I tried to convince hubby to take a flight with me somewhere...anywhere...this weekend just to test it out. So that my first flight in 3 years won't be alone. But, he said no. Ugh. Made me so mad. I just want to try this. It would really decrease my stress level if I didn't have to go it alone the first time after fearing it for this long. Maybe I will still convince him sometime this weekend. Heck, I don't care if we fly 10 miles, I just want to get off the ground. That is the only part that scares me really. (I am starting to feel the meds kicking in...woooooooo.)

Ok, I can't keep up a convo on AIM and blog too...gotta jet peeps!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am glad your dry run went well! You will do totally fine on the flight next week. Just think about the very happy person on the other end. :)