Friday, June 02, 2006

Choppy words...

We moved. I have realized that I am capable of more than I ever thought possible. Obviously, through God. It kind of makes me angry about all those times in my life when I gave up or settled for something less. I am talking physically, mentally, emotionally...you name it, it has been there. Wow. What a realization. Anyway...we have moved and perhaps I will put some of that new found ability to use - unpacking boxes. Ummm...no.

We don't have internet yet (Tuesday)...so the local market w/prepared foods has become my home away from home at every meal. (Just ate dinner.) I'll tell ya, I am addicted to SDN and my Random peeps...HOLLA! I am having withdrawl symptoms w/out internet at home.

This week, I have some educational testing to determine wha....I am not exactly sure what this testing will determine. But, I will report back. Then, I am attending the Old Pre-Meds conference in Crystal City (Arlington), Virginia. I am really looking forward to it.

I am still very sore from the accident, but the mental angle is much more severe. My face is hurting now, I got hit there pretty decently (broke my glasses). But, I will get through it.

Life goes on...thankfully.

No comments: