Monday, June 05, 2006

We have Internet!

I am pumped...the tech came out today and we finally have connectivity at the new house! Just in time for me to leave. I am headed to DC and Arlington, VA for a some testing and then on to the Old Pre-Meds Conference. I am totally hyped up about the conference. Someone from SDN got ahold of me and we are hoping to link up and attend some of the sessions together. It's too bad more people aren't going, but I am thrilled that I have the opportunity to check it out. I think it will be just what I need at the beginning of this long road.

TIME LAPSE --
I was going to continue with this entry, but it is late and I just finished watching a movie with a neighbor. I am hoping to get on the road before noon tomorrow and get an appointment with my hair chicky to get a cut...well, we'll have to see how that works out. I need to do a load of laundry and clean out my car before I can even think of leaving though. But, right now, I think it is time to drift off to dreamland.

Night, night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the conference!