Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More rambling

Sorry that this blog hasn't been very education oriented...I am waiting for school to start. So for now, I working on the house. Today, I painted...again. I also went and bought some flowers and planted them in the pots on our front porch. Cute...very cute. Maybe tonight I will be able to line the shelves in the kitchen and unpack some dishes. Imagine...just imagine it.

Anyone out there know how to miter and install crown moulding? I think that will be my next MAJOR project. I say major because I cannot miter to save my life. Not to mention, there is furniture everywhere and we have 10 foot ceilings. That's the reason we are not having someone come and do it. The guy said that everything had to be out of the rooms...yeah, right. Can you say grand piano? The darn thing isn't moving.

Still need to get my ID for school. Still reading "First Cut." Ready for a nap. Need to dry my hair since I just took a way overdue shower.

Well, better go.

No, you will never get back these last 4 minutes...deal with it.

1 comment:

M H said...

Good luck girl ;)