Monday, January 28, 2008

Blah, blah, blah

I don't anticipate that this will be a very informative post, but I wanted to update anyway. School is going well. I have a couple of quizzes due tonight while will be no big deal, but I need to get them done. I also have my first exam in Developmental Psychology on Friday. Again, I don't anticipate that it will be a big deal, but it will be HUGE if I don't study. :(

Yesterday was my 33rd birthday. It was a great day and wonderfully relaxing. Hubby made a wonderful dinner, we ran some errands that I had to get done, snuggled, and, of course, went to church. My parents and my sister called in the evening and we had short conversations. Hubby and I watched stand up on Comedy Central until about 11:30pm and then it was off to snooze land.

This morning, I had a dental appointment at 8am so I was up and at 'em early. Obviously, I would have rather been still asleep than listening to the never ending conversation that goes on between my dentist and his hygienist over me. I think that is rather rude frankly. Every time I am in there (which has been a lot lately) they have this conversation about personal stuff like they haven't seen each other in years. They have been working together for 10 years and are obviously very close, but you just don't talk over the patient like they aren't there. I really like both of them, but that really bugs me.

Like I said...not a very informative post. But, I need to head off to class.

Bye.

1 comment:

Dilly Bar said...

Hey Dr U

Happy Birthday! Im glad you had a nice relaxing day