Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I have not studied nearly enough in the last few days. I have been extremely tired. Yesterday, I was falling asleep at school ever chance I got. It didn't matter if I was sitting in a chair in the hallway or in the front row of my math class. Ugh.I think I looked kinda stoned during Chem lecture at 10:30. My late afternoon class ended early...like 2 HOURS early...so I was able to come home. I was going to make tofu stir fry for dinner when hubby said he wasn't in the mood for tofu and suggested ordering in. I guess that was all it took for my body to start shutting down. I was so tired we literally ate dinner in bed and I fell asleep. I woke up long enough to take some meds and have a bowl of ice cream (oh great...I was really burning those calories) before brushing and going back to sleep for the night. Not one ounce of studying was accomplished. Thankfully, I don't have any exams this week, only quizzes - 3 of them. I attempted to look over some math before class yesterday, but fell asleep in the middle of it. I need desperately to study Anatomy since I haven't gotten any good studying in since the lecture exam. My big academic accomplishment this weekend was the writing of a paper for my First Aid/ CPR class on epiglottitis. Why is it that every fluff class I choose ends up taking up so much time????? I have already written 3 papers for this class and we still have like 5 projects to go. Crazy. Anyway, I have a very high A (my univ doesn't give +/-) so I am not worried.

I have been rather stressed in recent days. I think it is actually personal. So, I really need to ignore it. A younger friend of mine is very used to getting her way and throws a fit when that is not the case. Pouting is her methodology and I am not impressed. Currently, she is not getting what she wants out of me and I am not moved by her moodiness, nonetheless it seems to have some sort of affect on me - more stress than anything. I have always said that school is first priority and I didn't come back to make friends. I adore this girl, but getting through the pouting and complaining spells are exhausting. She is constantly complaining about her roommate and her apartment management. But, what she is complaining about is just normal stuff. I actually tend to feel bad for the roommate. Terrible, I know. I shouldn't be going off on this, so I will close here, but man I have a headache!! LOL.

TTFN.

No comments: