Monday, November 13, 2006

This week is a big one. I have 2 exams, a Bio conference this afternoon for extra credit, a day of physician shadowing...and a vet appointment for one of the dogs :). Unfortunately, have had bronchitis since last week, am in bed and pretty weak. I need to get over this - quickly. Levaquin, Advair and Mucinex..will hopefully clear up the lungs soon. Thankfully, the fever has chilled out but my lungs are a lot more wet then they were. Ugh. I am not volunteering this week; I had determined that long ago due to the bio thing. I really hope that I can go to the conf this afternoon, but right now I am not too optimistic right now. I am downing hot tea and water like they are going out of style and I just realized that Thanksgiving is next week. AGGH. I have 3 exams before I can think about that. Three important exams. Actually, they are all important...but these are the last ones before the final. I have not finished registering for next semester's classes yet, but I was able to get the Chem prof that I was hoping for...so I am thrilled about that. I have an appointment with my advisor at some point this week or next, I really need to look at my schedule. OK, just did...it is next Monday at 0930. Hopefully, I have some form of trachea still intact by then. I am ridiculous pain with every cough.

Tomorrow, is my Math exam. I guess I need to go pay attention to it.

Adios peeps.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey there! I really hope you get to feeling better quickly and are able to focus on your exams. It must be so hard to study when you are sick. I am glad you are resting and taking good care of yourself. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.