Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sort of better...

I am feeling a bit better than I was the other evening about my chances for the semester. I have a very realistic view of what my situation is and while it is not ideal, it is not hopeless either. So, I have probably the most difficult 5 weeks of my academic career (thus far) immediately ahead of me. In short, I need close to perfection. Not better than I have done this semester, but better than I have done in recent weeks. Needless to say, I am a bit stressed about it. Perhaps uptight is a better description. I have heart palpitations pretty commonly now and it is driving me nuts. But, that is about all they are doing to me. I am so blessed. Next week, I have 2 exams. Math and Bio/Nutrition. I need A's on both. Math...totally doable. Nutrition...I have yet to accomplish it. So, I'll do my best and pray hard...we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. I will be praying hard for you these next five weeks.