Wednesday, November 21, 2007

This no school business is wreaking havoc on my weight. Terrible. At least when I am in class I have to run around and stress about something. Right now, I am a total slug. Don't misunderstand me, I am grateful for the time off but I am ready to get back into the swing of things. In the meantime, I am watching/reading the news/gossip about Dr. Jan Adams and the recent death of Donda West after a cosmetic procedure. I had the same operation 2 years ago that that Ms. West is reported as having had. While it makes absolutely no difference, I had a wonderful experience and my surgeon was Wendy Gottlieb, MD. People need to do their research and not be lured by celebrity status. If your doctor is not board certified, LOOK FURTHER. While it is not a requirement to perform surgery of this kind, you also don't have to have a law degree to represent yourself in court...and that is not advisable either.

No comments: