Thursday, November 15, 2007

Posting and vegging



Ahh. A break! It feels wonderful. The party is over. It was beautiful and hubby really seemed to enjoy it. My parents and I got along, but it took some tongue biting. Just for kicks, I argued politics with them the morning they left. Let's just say that we have differing opinions and they are allowed in interrupt me, but not the other way around.

It is nice not to be scrambling around looking for this or that for the party. I will have to post a picture of the cake...it was awesome! A lot of people didn't show up (ugh) so we had a lot of food leftover, but oh well. Most importantly, hubby had a good time.

I began my EMT course about a week and a half ago and so far so good. Someone asked me the other day if I had given up on med school...NOT AT ALL. Kate suggested that I do this and I thought it was a good idea. I am learning a lot and reviewing a lot. There is this one guy in my class who never shuts up. Ugh. Anyway, maybe I will learn something from him too. Speaking of Kate, she is really having a rough time with the chemo. :( I need to send her a card. I will likely do it this weekend when hubby is writing his thank you notes and getting them in the mail.

As usual, this is a disjointed post...maybe next time.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EMT course sounds great! Keep us updated on what you are learning, how its going