Thursday, March 15, 2007

Since I am doing such a darn good job putting off returning to the anatomy lab, I thought I would make my presence known here. I am on Spring Break. This has easily been the most boring Spring Break ever as it was simply filledwith things that had to get done. I have 3 huge exams when I go back to classes and I am not ready for them...hence the whole anatomy lab thing. I was there earlier and need to spend some more time staring at bones. Gee, fun. I have been sick most of the week which has been a downer, but not the end of the world. Unfortunately, I felt so bad that I was unable to study (or do anything for that matter)..so I am trying to catch up. My parents came last week... um, well...I'll talk about that another time.

I suddenly have the urge to go do dishes and rush off to the lab. LOL

No comments: