Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Not complaining..

Today was fine. Humanities Chem class and then Anatomy. Nothing to write home about. We were offered extra credit in anatomy that, of course, I will be taking advantage of. I had a massage after classes were over for the day and I have been sitting at my desk studying since then. I have a uber-important exam tomorrow in PreCalc. I hate to say that it is uber important because all that does is freak me out, but really, it is. I need to at least get a B on it, but my confidence is severely lacking. I always end up flipping my pencil around like I know what I am doing (because somehow I think if I am writing, I must know what is going on - LOL) but always end up getting it back to reveal that I was sadly mistaken. I really don't want that to happen tomorrow. I also need to study for a chemistry quiz that I have at 8am and at some point find time to send out a mass email to the organization that I lead. But, for now, I need ot go pick up hubby at the hospital.

TTYL.

No comments: