Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wow! I knew it had been awhile since I last posted, but it's been alomst 2 weeks. Today is the primary in my state. Unfortunately, due to our moves in the last 5 years or so, I am registered to vote somewhere way outside of my actual district....like 2 hours outside so I don't anticipate voting in the primary. I will have to get it squared away before the election.

The semester is in full swing and we have taken and had returned our first exams. In Developmental Psych I got a 95% and in Human Physiology I got a 97%. I am especially pleased with the score in Phys as that class is killer. We are due to take our final written exam (before the state one) in my EMT class on Monday. I don't anticipate that date actually holding true since we had a class cancelled on Saturday in which 2 lectures were to be covered. Actually, that is better because a friend of mine is coming into town to interview with the medical school here and now I don't have to stress about not having studied. The class itself is not difficult, it is the way that the questions are phrased that throws me.

I am not a hockey fan, but did you see that video of Richard Zednik's carotid getting cut by he skate of a teammate? Though it is in French, here is the best video of it I have seen. Apparently there was a similar injury some years back and that is included as well.

[sorry, I had to take out the video, it was totally messing up my layout]

Thank God he is ok.

Well, the dogs need to go out and I am ready for breakfast. Have a good day.

No comments: