Monday, March 13, 2006

Calculus

I can feel the pressure building in my head...then the sweat starts. It is a very vivid way to witness the frustration that I am feeling.

I can not figure out my calculus homework. I meet with my tutor in the morning and have nothing to show him but pages upon pages of unintelligible scribble to illustrate my efforts. I attempted 2 problems...repeatedly and without success. I have no idea why I can't remember the process of determining derivatives. This is NOT difficult. Why can't I remember how to do it? It's the process I can't recall. I guess that is the good news. It could be that I couldn't perform the functions to arrive at the answer. But, on the other hand, it would be nice if I could get that far. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

I know that tomorrow morning when I walk in and ask Max to show me how to do one of these I am going to be embarrassed. It is going to be so ridiculously simple and the information will come flooding back to me. So stupid. So stupid.

No comments: